Frequently asked questions
Oh no! Did something go wrong while you were trying to order one of our Hooray Heroes books? Or maybe you’re not sure about how to choose the best or most suitable book for your little one? Please know that we’re here for you and will gladly help you with anything that you may need.
We’re here for you via our e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t feel like emailing us, please click on the category below that interests you the most. We are sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.
What can we help you with?
Help with payment and delivery
- How can I pay?
- We want our order process to be as safe and comfortable as possible, so we have provided a couple of payment methods for you to choose from. You can pay immediately with your credit card or via a PayPal account. Some payment methods may be unavailable at times. You can rest assured we’re always on top of things, but are also equally happy to hear from you. So let us know if anything disrupts your ordering process so we can address the issue immediately.
- How fast will I receive the package?
- During the ordering process, you have three different delivery options for you to choose from, our Standard delivery option (not tracked) should have your package with you in up to 10 working days; the Fast delivery option (not tracked) usually delivers your package in up to 7 working days; Our Express delivery (tracked) should have your package with you in up to 5 working days. Production time is included within these estimates.
- In times of high demand (e.g. Father’s Day or Christmas) delivery times may vary. We ask for your patience at such times of the year and direct your attention to the delivery options in the shopping cart where we communicate cut-off dates for meeting delivery deadlines for such occasions.
- Who will deliver my package?
- Our delivery bunnies will don a Royal Mail or DHL uniform when delivering your personalised children’s book. We'll let you know when they leave the printing house and also notify you about the estimated delivery time.
- Can I pick up the book personally?
- Unfortunately, no. Our bunnies are an eager bunch of woodland creatures. So you can relax and wait for your personalised children’s book to arrive at your delivery address with a cup of hot cocoa and some cookies. Or with a glass of chilled lemonade if you’re reading this during the summer.