Frequently asked questions
Oh no! Did something go wrong while you were trying to order one of our Hooray Heroes books? Or maybe you’re not sure about how to choose the best or most suitable book for your little one? Please know that we’re here for you and will gladly help you with anything that you may need.
We’re here for you via our e-mail address:email@example.com
Would you rather talk to us by phone? Give us a call any week day from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., go on.0808 164 1948
If you don’t feel like emailing us, please click on the category below that interests you the most. We are sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.
What can we help you with?
Help with payment and delivery
- How can I pay?
- We want our order process to be as safe and comfortable as possible, so we have provided a couple of payment methods for you to choose from. You can pay immediately with your credit card or via a PayPal account. Some payment methods may be unavailable at times. You can rest assured we’re always on top of things, but are also equally happy to hear from you. So let us know if anything disrupts your ordering process so we can address the issue immediately.
- How fast will I receive the package?
- After completing the order and successfully making payment, you have three different delivery options to choose from: Royal Mail standard delivery, delivered in up to 10 working days; with Royal Mail 1st Class the book will be delivered in up to 7 working days; the DHL delivery option will deliver your book in up to 5 working days.
- Who will deliver my package?
- Our delivery bunnies will don a Royal Mail or DHL uniform when delivering your personalised children’s book. We'll let you know when they leave the printing house and also notify you about the estimated delivery time.
- Can I pick up the book personally?
- Unfortunately, no. Our bunnies are an eager bunch of woodland creatures. So you can relax and wait for your personalised children’s book to arrive at your delivery address with a cup of hot cocoa and some cookies. Or with a glass of chilled lemonade if you’re reading this during the summer.