Frequently asked questions
Oh no! Did something go wrong while you were trying to order one of our Hooray Heroes books? Or maybe you’re not sure about how to choose the best or most suitable book for your little one? Please know that we’re here for you and will gladly help you with anything that you may need.
We’re here for you via our e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you rather talk to us by phone? Give us a call any week day from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., go on.07701 407 070
If you don’t feel like emailing us, please click on the category below that interests you the most. We are sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.
What can we help you with?
Help with placing the book order
- What do I do if I encounter problems while placing my order?
- We really try to keep our naughty trolls under control, but sometimes they trick us and cause problems. If this happens, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will catch them and put them in their place. Most commonly, an error appears due to using older versions of internet browsers, for example Internet Explorer, so our first recommendation is that you try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers. The trolls hate it there.
- Can you send the book to the child's home directly?
- Of course! When completing the order there are two address boxes. Enter your own information in the first one – this will be used for issuing the invoice (the payment address) – and the second is intended for the contact information of the child to whom our delivery bunn, WHAT ABOUT CC? Upon settling the invoice, your little hero will receive the package shortly after. More on that below.
- How long does it take to get the book?
- During the ordering process, you have three different delivery options for you to choose from, our Standard delivery option (not tracked) should have your package with you in up to 10 working days; the Fast delivery option (not tracked) usually delivers your package in up to 7 working days; Our Express delivery (tracked) should have your package with you in up to 5 working days. Production time is included within these estimates.
- In times of high demand (e.g. Father’s Day or Christmas) delivery times may vary. We ask for your patience at such times of the year and direct your attention to the delivery options in the shopping cart where we communicate cut-off dates for meeting delivery deadlines for such occasions.
- I've made a mistake while choosing the character’s features. Can I correct it?
- Of course. Just notify us about any changes you want to make by the end of the day on which you placed the order. Our ladybirds will start making your book first thing the next morning, so after that no changes are possible. Write to us and notify us about changes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I haven't received an order confirmation.
- Upsy-daisy, looks like one of our naughty trolls escaped and played a trick on you. Try checking your spam folder, and if the confirmation does not arrive within a couple of minutes of completing your order, let us know at email@example.com. We'll check what’s going on and notify you if you need to place your order again.
- I haven't received the prepayment information.
- Try checking your spam folder. If it’s not there, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you all the required information.
- Can I cancel my order?
- Of course. While our ladybirds will be a little disappointed, you can cancel your order up until the end of the day of ordering by sending an email to email@example.com. After the book has been sent to the printing house, cancellation is unfortunately no longer possible since you have ordered a one-of-a-kind book which will not suit any other child on this planet.
- I have a promo code. How can I redeem it?
- You redeem it in the first step of your order and confirm it with a simple click. The final amount will automatically include the discount.
- I redeemed a promo code and found another one offering a larger discount. Can I exchange the codes?
- Sorry, but higher discounts cannot be applied to already-confirmed orders.
- My promo code doesn't work.
- Oh dear, that's quite inconvenient. Is it possible that the coupon code has expired or that you typed it in incorrectly? We know. That last question always gets to us too. If it was entered correctly, meaning no spaces before, between or after the code and no capital letters where they don’t belong, and if the code is still valid, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll find out what went wrong.
- What should I do if I'm not satisfied with the final product?
- Goodness gracious! We’re so sorry that something went wrong. If the printed book isn't what you ordered and didn’t make your Susie smile, write to email@example.com and we'll fix the mistake immediately!